McIlhenny Company or its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Tabasco.com, TabascoFoodService.com, and TabascoIngredients.com (the “Websites” and, collectively, the “Services”). We provide the Services subject to the following conditions, which forms a contract between you and the Company (the “Agreement”).
By using our Services, you consent to this Agreement. Please read it carefully.We offer a range of Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. For example, when you visit or purchase products through our Country Store, you also will be subject to the terms and agreements applicable to that Service (“Service Terms”). If any provision of this Agreement is inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSWhen you use any Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your internet-connected device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Services, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHTAll content included in or made available through any Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Service is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
TRADEMARKSThe Tabasco® marks, bottle and label designs are registered trademarks and service marks exclusively of McIlhenny Company. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, styles, and service names included in or made available through any Service are trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and other countries. The Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Company’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company. All other trademarks not owned by the Company that appear in any Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
LICENSE AND ACCESSSubject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Company or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by the Company or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No Service, nor any part of any Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You may not misuse the Services. You may use the Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by the Company terminate if you do not comply with this Agreement or any Service Terms.
USER CONDUCT, REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENTVisitors may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content and communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. You further agree to follow these rules:
- (a) don’t do anything illegal;
- (b) don’t upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatens another person or entity, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
- (c) don’t harm legal minors;
- (d) don’t collect personal information on, “cyberstalk” or harass another visitor, or engage in conduct that negatively affects the online experience of another visitor;
- (e) don’t impersonate another visitor, person, or entity, including any official or employee of the Company;
- (f) don’t intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, or federal law, including violations of Copyright law;
- (g) don’t upload, post or transmit any software or files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
- (h) don’t interfere with the operation of our web servers or other computers or Internet or network connections;
- (i) don’t upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another;
- (j) don’t upload, post or transmit and unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including “spam” or “junk mail;” and
- (k) don’t help others break these rules.
COMPLAINTSThe Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property has otherwise been misappropriated or infringed, please contact us at [email or physical address]. We will respond to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement. In your written complaint, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights owner or authorized to act on the rights owner’s behalf.